Residential tree care requires more than just tree removal and removal of palms and shrubs, tree lopping, stump grinding and tree pruning.
Safety, property enhancement, security and long term landscaping plans are all important aspects to consider before removing trees from your property. Special care is given when removing trees to ensure that no other trees or structures on the property are not damaged. Our staff of skilled tree removal experts strive to guarantee your satisfaction with all work performed.
The process for removal can be done in many ways. Generally removal is done by hand using rigging systems, ropes, pulleys and a lowering device, called a friction drum. In using this technique, the tree is removed in a controlled manner. This should allow for minimal impact on the surrounding property, whilst providing a safe site for the crew to operate in.
There are several common reasons for tree removal, all of which our team are experienced at handling. These include but are not limited to:
• The tree is likely to cause property damage to a house or business building
• It's causing structural damage
• The structure of the tree is unstable and hazardous
• The tree is showing signs of declining health
• The tree has reached a natural end of life
• Damage to the tree structure has be caused e.g. by a storm, car etc.
• Clearance of land for new buildings
• Tree is weakened by a disease i.e. termite infestation